[MS4W-Users] version 3.1.0

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 5 11:27:50 EDT 2015

As a followup, if this was me I would do a fresh install, follow the
Oracle plugin steps exactly from
http://www.ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#d-plugins, then I would do a
phpinfo() call and review what is returned. Is PHPMapScript listed?  Are
there any additional extensions/modules not listed there that you need
for your production server?

If you discover something missing, then you can request that on the
issue tracker directly.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna