[MS4W-Users] Something to add to MS4W 3.1.0 troubleshooting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 5 21:26:30 EDT 2015

Hi Carlos,

Let me know how your PostGIS point testing goes, I am also a big PostGIS
user so I will also do some testing as well.  If you can share your
findings to the new mailing list that would be great
(http://lists.ms4w.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users).

You made a great point that the former way of using the dl() function to
load mapscript is not required with this version of MS4W and this note
should be added to the readme, I will add that, thank you for this.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/