[MS4W-Users] version 3.1.0

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 6 08:39:25 EDT 2015

Hi Björn,

I have an old Oracle10 instance so I will do some more testing.
Initially it sounds like php-cgi.exe is missing the oci8 extension, but
mapscript should still load.  I need to do more testing.   I have filed
this as a ticket, and you can add yourself as the CC (after registering
an account) and provide feedback directly there:
http://www.ms4w.com/trac/ticket/26

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna