[MS4W-Users] Query parameter in MapFile

Darko Kovacevski d.kovacevski at ins.com.mk
Fri Jan 15 06:36:42 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm using postgis for database, and for one layer  I want to use postgres
function for a data source. But the problem is that my function except input
parameter, and I want this parameter to be the the one from the query
string.

Here is my code:

  DATA "geom from (select * from test(%PID%))  as subquery using SRID=32634
using unique mykey"

But there is syntax error at  "%" that I cannot fix.

With hardcoded value it works:

  DATA "geom from (select * from test(10))  as subquery using SRID=32634
using unique mykey"

I will be grateful for any help you can provide,

Darko