[MS4W-Users] LAYER EXTENT in mapfiles

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:02:48 EDT 2018

Hi Allan,

If these are raster data layers, you might look into creating a tile index
or VRT layer for them, and adjust the boundaries within them to favor the
higher resolution data.

Then you would use the tile index or VRT in Mapserver as a single Layer
definition,

Tanya

[1] http://www.gdal.org/gdalbuildvrt.html
[2] http://mapserver.org/optimization/tileindex.html