[MS4W-Users] Measure2 Plugin

John Stansell johns at g-uts.com
Wed Aug 28 11:19:42 EDT 2019

I have figured out how to change the units that the plugin uses from kilometers to miles from kilometers, however I am wondering about the factor number defined in the files.  Does anyone know if this is related to meters / kilometer and thereby needs to be changed to feet / mile ?

The following is from js_config.php.  Changing the mi in the PM.measureunits

* Units for measurement (distance, area)
*/
//var pmMeasureUnits = {distance:" [m]", area:" [m²]", factor:1};
PM.measureUnits = {distance:" [mi]", area:" [mi²]", factor:1000};

This is from pm.acommon.js

measureUnits: {distance:" [mi]", area:" [mi&sup2,]", factor:1000},

[signatureLogo]
  John Stansell
   Vice President, Technology & Systems Integration