[MS4W-Users] Error with mapcache_seed.exe command

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon May 20 17:34:42 EDT 2019

Please note that sometimes the shared dll is tricky to find (it may not
be that exact dll causing the problem).  I can bet that Postgres or QGIS
on that machine is using an older version of a dll, causing you grief.
A couple of tests for you could be to try on a fresh machine (no other
software installed), and a second test is to rename the Postgres and
QGIS folders & retry MS4W.

Again, if you need my further assistance please let me know.

--

Thank you for using MS4W.
"MS4W: open doors as well as windows"

--